Wednesday, January 25, 2006

I hate Target Pharmacy!!

So yesterday I went to get my progesterone prescription. It was supposed to be ready on Monday. When I called on Monday they said it wasn't done yet and they would call me when it was done. I never received a phone call. So I called on Tuesday, and the lady said yes, it's ready. I take the trip out there (a half hour drive, plus with a child who didn't nap, so he's hyper as all get out) and find out that no, it's not ready. It's there, but not ready. So I have to stand there for 10 minutes while they put it together. Then the lady tells me that my insurance doesn't cover it (no surprise there) and it's $133. WHAT???? I was quoted (twice mind you...first time when I called originally to compare pharmacies, and again when I handed the prescription in) $82!!! That is $50 difference...and when you don't have much money to begin with, it's a lot of money!! I was so upset! She asked if I still wanted it. I said I have to take it because I need it by Friday and that's not enough time to transfer to a different pharmacy and get the prescription in time. I was so upset not just by the price, but their service really stinks! They just didn't seem to have their act together, and I can't believe I was quoted the wrong price twice!!!
I will NEVER use Target pharmacy again! If I need Prochieve again next month, I will transfer my prescription to somewhere else.

GGGRRRR!!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

What a pain in the butt!