Tuesday, January 10, 2006

3rd time is not a charm

Looks like my 3rd month on clomid did not get me pg. My temp dropped slightly today and I'm starting to spot. I'm expecting af tomorrow. It's just so frustrating. Clomid has helped my cycle. All 3 months I have been on it, it has fixed all the problems I had with my cycle. So why haven't I gotten pg yet? I'm just so frustrated with it all. I'm not sure what I'm doing this next cycle. I am supposed to meet with my OB when af arrives. I can do 1 more month of clomid with progesterone test, or I can do unlimited amount of clomid cycles without progesterone test, or nothing at all. I would love to do IUI at this point, but there's no way we can afford that right now. It just really stinks.

Guess it's now on to the next month. I'm coming up on 2 yrs very shortly. 2 more months.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

I'm sorry, Brenda. Hang in there.

Anonymous said...

Brenda, is this something where they can increase the dosage...or would that even help?? I would skip the progesterone test. Even if you are having problems with progesterone, Clomid should help with that too. YOu might consider giving your ovaries a bit of a break. Best of luck with whatever you decide!