Thursday, January 26, 2006

so I dyed my hair....

I have been wanting to go back to blonde for a while now. I would prefer to go to a salon but it's just too expensive...and I can't justify spending that much on myself other than fertility! So I picked up a box of Clariol to do myself. I did it yesterday. I guess I should have waited to get it done professionally! LOL I don't like it personally.....it turned out more of a funky yellow color, and the top of my head is really light but the bottom didn't take as well. I'm more of a two toned girl now! oh well. It's really not that bad....not as bad as when I dyed it red a few years ago and it turned purple! oh boy was that a sight! LOL

One of these days I'll get the whole hair dye thing right! Here is pics of me with blonde hair..sort of. Please excuse the look on my face..not very flattering pics of myself, despite the hair!

Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Looks nice. Give it some time to get used to it. :)

Anonymous said...

I think it's cute! Have you gotten used to it yet?