Thursday, January 12, 2006

Great news!

I finally talked to my OB's RN today. New plan for this month.

I will continue on 50mg clomid. She told me that in the 4 yrs she has been in this specialty, she has never seen anyone respond so well to the lowest dose of clomid! She is very surprised I'm not pg yet.
I will continue to do OPKs, and the day after I O, I will start taking Prochieve, which is a progesterone supplement. My pro levels are actually really high (over 100 which is incredible!) but I will be taking it to increase my uterine lining. She thinks that the egg is not implanting because the uterine lining is too thin. The progesterone will thicken it. I will have a progesterone test done at 7 DPO, and continue with the Prochieve for 18 days. If af comes, I will discontinue use. If I don't get af by CD 35, I will go in for a beta test for pregnancy.

I certainly hope this month works. This will be the last month I can do a progesterone test...it's way too expensive and we have other bills we need to take care of. It stinks that trying to have a baby is so darn expensive.

Please pray that it works this month.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

I hope this month is it for you. Baby dust to you!