Sunday, January 22, 2006

Not much going on.....

I haven't updated in a few days. There isn't much going on!

I have finished taking clomid for the month and am just waiting to O right now. It should be in the next 4 days or so. This cycle has been different from the last 3....I have more CM and am actually Oing from my good side this month!! woo hoo! Let's hope something happens this time!!

I haven't had a chance to work on my book all weekend. I've been busy. Yesterday Bob, Ryan, and I went to our friend's house for dinner and socialization! It was nice. They are pg; due in June. They will be having another girl! Very exciting.

Ryan has been doing great with potty training. Tonight we will be going without a diaper at night. We'll see how he does.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Sending you lots of babydust! I'm glad you got out for some time with friends - I bet that was fun.