Tuesday, October 18, 2005

New cycle begins

Well, af has shown her face this morning! I'm disappointed, yet happy! Never thought I'd say that about my good ole aunt! Of course I'm always disappointed when she shoes up at my doorstep, with her suitcase and says she plans on staying for 5 days...and depending on her mood it may be a pleasant stay, or she may make my life horrible for those 5 days! So far she seems to be in a good mood, so let's keep her that way!
I really believed I was pg this past cycle. I had tons of symptoms that were very different for me, that I normally don't get any other cycle. I felt it in my heart that I was pg. I think I had what's called a chemical pregnancy....but alass...I did not test (since I'm stubborn and really hate seeing BFNs) so I won't know for sure, but I know my body so well that I'm positive it was a chemical.
Now I have something to look forward to! I will be starting my first round of 50mg of clomid on Sat! I went and got my prescription filled today. Now all I have to do is wait! I'm excited to be trying something new this cycle, and with any hope it will be the thing I needed to get that BFP!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Good luck with the Clomid! I hope you're experience is short and side effect free. :)