Tuesday, October 11, 2005

first time here!

Ok...this is my first time ever writing in a blog. Grant it, I'm not totally computer illiterate...I've been learning a great deal over the last several years, but I've spent the last half hour trying to figure out how to edit, delete, add, etc!! I'm still not quite sure how to add links yet. I guess I'll get there eventually!

I'm debating on getting Ryan up shortly from his nap. From the sounds I am hearing in his bedroom (knocking on the wall and talking) he hasn't fallen asleep. Normally I'd leave him in his bedroom for a while until he eventually fell asleep or time was up, which ever came first. But I need to leave today at 1:30pm to go to my OB appt (yay!) and don't want to wake him up from sleep. He is the hardest individual person to wake up! Then he'll be crabby all afternoon. I guess I'll finish this up and see if he's asleep or not!

Speaking of the OB appt...I'm so excited about it! I had a lap and HSG done a month ago to find out what's going on with this whole ttc thing. Today I finally get to see my OB to find out exactly what she found and where to go from here. I feel like I've been waiting forever for this day to get here...and it's only been 4 weeks!

Well, now that I started my first post, I will get ready to leave. Hopefully Ryan won't be too crabby this evening!

No comments: