Wednesday, October 12, 2005

All about me

When I was at my MOPS meeting Monday night, the ladies there came up with a great idea! Since we are a small group, they thought it would be great to "spotlight" a mom at each meeting. We could sign up and the day we sign up for we'd give a presentation of "who we are". I was so impressed with the mom's presentation that started it off, that I thought sure, I can do this! Before I knew what I was doing, I signed up for the next meeting. What was I thinking? Apparently I wasn't. How do I put my entire life's experiences into a half hour presentation?? I'm not even sure where to start. I guess I need to figure out who I am. So exactly who am I? Well, I'm a child of God, a wife, a mother, a friend, a daughter, a sister, a cousin, a support system, a kisser of boo-boos, a shoulder to cry on, etc. Maybe start with that?? What pictures do I want to show? What experiences shaped who I am today? Boy...this is tough. I only have a week and a half left to do this. Next time I should think before I sign up for anything!! So for the next week and a half I'll be writing about "who I am". I need to think some more about this!!!

No comments: