Tuesday, August 29, 2006

What the?

I'm very confused. What happened to the incredible Packer team we had last week? How can a team go from winning so incredibly well to losing so horribly in just one week? Did they leave their brains and talent back at Lambeau?

3 pre-season games, 2 of them away from home, 2 losses. It was horrible and disappointing.

Cincinnati Bengals: 48
Green Bay Packers: 17

Sad. truly sad.

Makes me wonder if there is any hope at all this year. If they lose every away game, we don't have much of a chance!

I ended up going to bed at the end of the 3rd quarter. Not only was Favre out by that point anyway, but I was getting tired. Not as exciting when you are losing by 30 points!

The Pack plays again on Friday against Tennessee Titans. It's the last pre-season game, so we'll see how it goes.

Come on Pack!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Bengals are a good team. Favre is OK but did you check out that Carson Palmer, he is fine.

Mom

Shawna said...

Sports talk...like a foreign langauge too me LOL No, foreign languages I truly enjoy!

I do like to watch football though...couldn't tell you a thing about the game or even the objectives and rules beyond knock 'em down and make that touchdown LOL

However, I do like college ball to pro ball...just less perfected, more fun, more real...and my team--the Fighting Irish! Go Norte Dame!!!