Sunday, August 13, 2006

Off to a bad start..

The first preseason Packer game was last night..9pm. Figures it had to be on that late. I managed to stay awake for the first half, but once I realized I was dozing on the couch, I had to go to bed!! I can't stay awake that long anymore!

Though I'm thinking I should have gone to sleep earlier...as it was a bad, bad game. I hope this is not an indictation of what we can expect this season. Favre seemed to have an off night....in the first 9 plays he was sacked 3 times! So not good. Though he still looks good doing it :) Our offense was horrible, and our defense even worse! *sigh* well, at least it's just preseason. I didn't even stay awake long enough to see the rookies play. Maybe next week when they actually play at a decent time.

In the end the score was San Diego Chargers 17, Green Bay Packers 3. ick. But it was nice to see Favre. :) After all, it's not whether you win or lose, it's watching the cute players! hehe

Hope to have some better news next week. I'm still rooting for you Pack!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your a old married woman get Favre out of your mind Ha Ha


Mom