Sunday, August 20, 2006

The Pack is Back!

Last night's preseason game was incredible! The Packers finally played like the awesome team I know they are. They played on their own turf and the magic of Lambeau definitely showed.
Favre was in his element, looking comfortable both on and off the field. He played for the whole first half and made several touchdowns. An incredible game!

Green Bay Packers: 38
Atlanta Falcons: 10

It was interesting watching the Falcons. I used to work with a guy (back in the days when I actually worked outside the home) who was a huge Falcons fan. We used to spar back and forth about who was the better QB, Favre or Vick. And even bigger debate on who was the better football team. Brings me a huge smile that GB pulled through with flying colors last night. Way to go GB!

The Pack is Back! Now hopefully they'll play like this during the season too.

1 comment:

and rudeness said...

Don't you LOVE it when YOU are right!? :)

(Psst... I am also a Cheese Head and a Packer Fan. My daughter may also have some Packers onesies. Maybe.)