Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Kyle is 3 months old!

Time is going so fast!! He is now 3 months old!! I took him to the dr yesterday for a follow up from the ER visit. He weighs 11 lbs 15 oz and is 22 1/2 inches long. Wow. I call him my little chunker!! LOL Ryan didn't weigh that until he was about 5 or 6 months old! LOL

He is interacting a lot more now....smiling and laughing and cooing. He is sleeping about 6 hours at a time at night now. Which means I'm not nearly as tired anymore. :)

He is definitely a momma's boy currently. He seems more comfortable with mommy than daddy. I get the bigger smiles and he prefers me feeding him. It actually makes me feel good...with the depression I was worried I wouldn't have that special bonding with him. I needn't worry as he is definitely bonded to me! LOL

The latest picture is to the right --->

My baby is getting so big already!

3 comments:

sam {temptingmama} said...

Aw, so cute!! ican't believe it, three months already!!!

Cindy said...

Wow, he's getting so big!

Shawna said...

He is so cute, Brenda! And there is nothing that makes mom feel better than a mama's boy LOL When you have #3 you can try for a daddy's girl :-)