Saturday, May 12, 2007

I've been tagged!!!!

My first ever tag for a meme!! I'm so excited! LOL Thanks Shawna for being the first to tag me! Unlike Shawna and Sam, I actually enjoy doing these. I know, I'm weird. LOL

So here's my first meme:

Are you a spiritual person?

Yes. I believe in God, the Father Almighty and Creator, and His son Jesus Christ is my Savior. I believe that the Bible is the complete and absolute Truth. I go to church every week and volunteer in the church library and the nursery. I go to Bible studies and Sunday School.

I'm not just "religious" though....I'm also spiritual. I have a personal relationship with Christ. He is not just my Savior, but my friend also. I pray to Him, talk to Him, tell him what's on my mind. When I have time I write in a prayer journal...sort of a diary for Christ.
I try to live my life as a Christian...following Christ's footsteps. I try to live my life like Him. Though it's hard as we are all sinners and will never live up to his standards, I like to think he can be proud of me for some things.

What makes your blog unique?

My blog is unique because no one is like me. :) It's not really anything special...but it's me and there is no one else like me. No one else has my thoughts, feelings, family, etc. So that's what makes it unique.

What are your feelings on the "blog popularity" issue?

What issue?? I have never heard of it before. I do realize there are some blogs that are more popular....they are great writers with very interesting things to say.
I don't really mind if my blog is popular or not. My purpose for blogging is not to be "popular" (why do I feel like I'm back in high school again?), but to share my life, dreams, writings and so on with people. Just to get my voice out there I guess. A place I can call home.

When did you start blogging?

I started blogging in Oct of 2005. Has it really been that long? My friend Cindy got me into it after I started reading hers. I thought it was so cool so I had to join too.

Ok....now I get to tag three people!!! And rudeness, Mandacakes, and Cindy.....you are all my victims...er friends I am tagging!! Have fun!

1 comment:

Shawna said...

Great answers, Bren! Glad I am not alone in knowing what the "issues are or aren't LOL