Saturday, May 26, 2007

Another year older

What's the phrase....another year older, another year wiser? LOL I'm not sure how true that is.

Today is my birthday. I'm 32. Hard to believe I'm that old already...not that 32 is really that old. It's rather young actually. It just feels weird to be "in my 30's".

No big plans today. In a few minutes I'm taking Ryan to a friend's birthday party. Nothing like celebrating my birthday with a house full of 4 and 5 yr olds!

I promise to post more about my very busy week this past week. I have barely had enough time to check email much less computer time!!!

I will let you know how my birthday celebrations go.

6 comments:

Shawna said...

Happy Birthday, Brenda!

Anonymous said...

happy Birthday Brenda! I hope you have a great day!

Cindy said...

Happy Birthday!

and rudeness said...

Happy, happy birthday!!
I hope you get some good rest!
:)

Anonymous said...

I hope you had a wonderful birthday!

Bev Sykes said...

Hey, Brenda! Happy birthday. I popped over from The Question of the Day just in time to join the celebration.