Friday, March 02, 2007

Some new pics!

Yes I know. I'm not here very often. Honestly, I'm trying to post more frequently. It's hard getting time for the computer these days. But I should get more time soon as we start getting into more of a routine and I'm not as tired.

Anyway, here are some new pics of the wee little ones!

Here is Ryan playing with Kyle. He just loves his little brother. It is so adorable!



Here is Ryan feeding Kyle a bottle. I am mainly breastfeeding, but we are working on doing a bottle a day or every other day. Ryan has wanted to feed Kyle a bottle since the day he first found out we were having a baby! He's such a proud big brother!


And here is Kyle at 1 month old. We have yet to see a smile, but I know it's coming soon.


4 comments:

Cindy said...

Aw, cute pics! Thanks for sharing. :)

Anonymous said...

He's such a sweetie!!!

Shawna said...

He is precious, Brenda! And look at the joy and pride in Ryan's face--priceless!

and rudeness said...

Adorable... adorable... adorable!

Ryan looks so proud to be a big brother!! :)