Sunday, February 25, 2007

27 secrets about me

1.WHAT IS YOUR DISPLAY NAME ABOUT?
the pet name Bob has for me
2. WHERE WAS YOUR DEFAULT PICTURE TAKEN?
in my living room.
3. WHAT IS YOUR MIDDLE NAME?
Jean
4. WHAT IS YOUR CURRENT RELATIONSHIP STATUS?
Married
5. HONESTLY, IF SOMEONE WERE TO TELL YOU HOW THEY FELT, WOULD YOU LISTEN?
Yes
6. WHATS YOUR CURRENT MOOD?
Tired!! A bit stressed but happy.
7. WHATS YOUR MOST VALUED POSSESSION?
my wedding ring.
8. HOW ARE THINGS IN YOUR RELATIONSHIP?
Very good.
10. IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, AND CHANGE SOMETHING WOULD YOU?
Not really. I believe everything happens for a reason, even the bad. Many of the bad things have led to the good things. all experiences have shaped who I am.
11. IF YOU MUST BE AN ANIMAL FOR ONE DAY- WHAT WOULD YOU BE?
a cat so I could sleep all day!!
12. EVER HAD A NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE?
no
14. WHAT'S THE NAME OF THE SONG THAT'S STUCK IN YOUR HEAD?
I really don't have one stuck in my head at the moment. But if I had to pick one, it would be Hip to be Square by Huey Lewis and the News. Ryan and I were dancing to that song earlier and he calls it Hip to be a square. LOL
15. WHO DID YOU COPY AND PASTE THIS FROM?
Thelma
16. NAME SOMEONE WITH THE SAME B-DAY AS YOU?
My good friend Ernie. He is exactly 2 years younger than me. We met in college and we became good friends. He was Bob's best man and our wedding and Bob was his best man at his wedding. We called ourselves twins back in college days.
17. HAVE YOU EVER SANG IN FRONT OF A LARGE AUDIENCE?
Not really. Not professionally! Not unless you count back in elementary school for school musicals and such.
18. WHAT'S THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX?
The hair. I'm a hair gal I guess.
19. WHAT DO YOU USUALLY ORDER FROM STARBUCKS?
Nothing. I don't go there.
20. HAVE YOU EVER HAD A DRUNKEN NIGHT?
Yes. twice. I will NEVER do it again!! LOL It was horrible.
21. DO YOU STILL WATCH KIDDY MOVIES OR TV SHOWS?
uumm...yep. That's mainly what I watch during the day. My favorite is the Upside Down show and Blues Clues.
22. DO YOU HAVE BRACES?
no
23. NAME SOMETHING THAT HAPPENED TO YOU TODAY.
fed Kyle about 6 times, took a small nap, played with Ryan.
24. DO YOU SPEAK ANY OTHER LANGUAGE?
I know a few words in spanish and I know about 50 words in ASL (american sign language). I want to teach Ryan and Kyle sign language.
25. IS THERE SOMEONE ON YOUR MIND NOW?
Yes. Many people. I miss many of my online friends as I don't get much computer time anymore.
26. WHAT HURTS YOU AT THE MOMENT?
not realizing how difficult it would be to have a newborn and a preschooler. I feel guilty for feeling stressed.
27. WHAT DO YOU WISH FOR?
sleep!! LOL j/k I wish for healthy, happy marriage and children. I wish for my children to grow up happy and know they are always loved.
REPOST THIS AS...
27 SECRETS BOUT ME!!!

No comments: