Saturday, March 24, 2007

I'm back

For now anyway.

I'm finally starting to feel more like myself again. My meds are finally kicking in and I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. Let there be light!!!

Kyle is doing great. He is growing so much!! It's hard to believe he's already 7 weeks old. The time really has flown by. He has gained tons of weight and eats like a champ. The kid will eat me out of house and home I swear! He's also finally starting to sleep longer stretches at night. I will post some updated pics in the next few days. Because I've been pretty "out of it" the last few weeks I haven't kept updated on much....so I'm trying to catch up on everything computer related as well as home related. (I haven't cleaned my house in weeks).

Ryan is doing well. He has been loving spending tons of time with grandma and grandpa lately while I've been trying to deal with my own issues. I think he's gotten a bit spoiled by them. He's also looking forward to the weather turning warmer.

Spring is almost here!!! woo hoo!! Well, technically spring IS here....now only if it would stop raining long enough for us to go outside for a bit! I could use a good walk. Or a trip to the park. Something to get the kids outside and active.

So anyway, I hope to be able to be back to my normal posting schedule again. I hope to post a few times a week--at least if I can come up with interesting things to talk about.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

AMEN
MOM

Cindy said...

I look forward to hearing more from you.

Anonymous said...

So glad you're feeling better Bren! I've been thinking about you!

Anonymous said...

So glad you are feeling better Bren! and I agree bring on spring!