Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Day 4 #100daysofhappiness

So today what made me the happiest (and the day isn't over yet so I must be REALLY happy) is getting my first job!

As previously mentioned, I recently was hired as a substitute teacher. However, I haven't had a chance to sub yet. I check the site every day but no jobs have been available. Part of it is because I only want (and can) work at one particular school right now, so that cuts down on how many jobs I get. And the cold weather giving us "snow" days doesn't help either when school isn't in session.

But today one of the teachers requested me as their sub for a job next week! I'm so excited! It was so cool to accept my very first official sub job! I'm excited now, but I'm sure I'll be a nervous wreck the day before!!

No comments: