Sunday, January 26, 2014

Day 2 #100daysofhappiness

Ok I already suck at this. I forgot to take a picture of the thing that made me happy today. Well technically a lot of things made me happy today, but the one thing that made me the happiest I didn't take a picture of. But since I'm a writer, I can just describe it. That counts, right?

Homemade Chicken Wings

What made me the happiest today was what I made for dinner. Homemade chicken wings. They are the best! Baked for an hour on 400 degrees, turned over halfway through. They are nice and crispy on the outside and falling off the bone on the inside. Covered half of them in BBQ sauce and the other half in Buffalo hot sauce, then dipped in ranch dressing. mmmm. Best. dinner. ever!

Hopefully tomorrow I can remember to take a picture!

No comments: