Saturday, January 25, 2014

100 days of happiness

So I'm starting something new for the year. Yes, I'm rather late with this. But it doesn't have to last the whole year, just for 100 days, so it's all good. I'm not as good doing something for the full 365 days, so I figure only a portion of it should be enough so I can actually finish one of these challenges.

This was brought to my attention by my friend Jenn. See if you can find things that make you happy for 100 days. It doesn't matter what it is. Then take a picture of it and post it with the hashtag #100daysofhappiness.
So I will step up to this challenge and try it. We'll see how far I get!

Day 1: New hair color and cut. I've been blonde for the last ten years (with the exception of a year when I was pregnant with Kyle). So this was a big change. But I love it! Certainly made me happy.

What made you happy today?

No comments: