Thursday, February 28, 2008

What have you been up to?

Good question. Not much. Just haven't really had anything exciting to blog about recently.

I've been working on my book as much as I can. I found motivation to continue on with it and I'm so excited to finish it! I'm about half done with editing (the first time anyway) and am in the process of having a fellow writer critique it. I'm on my way!

I've been trying to read again too. I miss reading. I have been addicted to books lately (that's another post) and figure it's about time I should probably start reading some of them. I'm currently reading Nineteen Minutes by Jodi Picoult. I haven't gotten very far yet...it's a big book so it might take me, oh, about 6 months to read! LOL

Kyle is very interactive now, walking really well, giggling, playing, etc, so I've been trying to spend time with him. He has become rather picky about eating lately. I'm not used to that as Ryan has always been a good eater.

I need to register Ryan for kindergarden next week. Yikes. I can't believe in just 6 months or so he will be going to all day school. Gosh they grow up way too fast. It seems like just yesterday he was a baby.

Oh yeah, and Kyle is now officially off the bottle. He started to wean himself. He slept through the night two nights in a row, so I put them away. Last night though he had a rough night, but we got through it. Now I'll need to start weaning onto whole milk.

That's about all for now. I'm still around....just been doing other things!

5 comments:

Sandy said...

I'm so excited about your book! I used to write all the time back in high school and college and it kind of saddens me that I just don't have the heart to do it anymore. I can't wait to read it someday :)

Shawna said...

Great news on the book!

And I am in a book binge as well. I have bought a half dozen books and I am a ssslllllllloooooowwwwww reader LOL I also have book on CD for when in the car. And my Wish List at Amazon LOL I think I am set until 2010.

Cindy said...

glad youre well. good luck with the editting!

Shawna said...

And TAG!!! Your it :-)
http://shawna-thoughts.blogspot.com/2008/03/six-word-memoir.html

Mary said...

Good luck with the editing! I am working on weaning Kaylin from the morning and right before bed nursing. Luckily she is doing pretty good with it. Hope that Kyle transitions easily to whole milk for you.