Saturday, February 16, 2008

Kyle's birthday party

We had Kyle's first birthday party on Sat, Feb 2. It was a small party of just family and friends. Kyle had a blast. He was in a good mood and lasted well all afternoon. I gave him an early nap and it actually worked out pretty well. He loved opening the presents...he received mainly diapers, clothes, and a few toys. A nice ride on firetruck from mommy and daddy though was probably his favorite gift.






The balloons I get every year for my children on their birthday. It's a tradition I've made for my kids. Something special I get for them for their birthday. It always matches the theme of the party. For Kyle it was just a 1 yr birthday boy party.




Ah...the best part. The cake! Ryan blew out the candles for his little brother.



I had the cake made at Pick N Save. I love the way they do it there. I just gave them a napkin with the design on it and that's what they did with it. It turned out perfect. And it was delicious!

1 comment:

Sandy said...

They did a great job on your cake! It looks like everyone (even the big brother!!) had a good time.