Thursday, August 02, 2007

The new/old car

Yesterday while I was hanging out side with the kids, I decided to try my hand at photography. I know nothing at all about photography, or how to take a decent photo or anything, but I had a little bit of time on my hands (in other words I was bored while Ryan played in the pool and Kyle sat in the bouncy seat) and thought I would take pictures. Some of those pictures are to come in future posts.


This is a picture of my new car I talked about here. It's not really new, but it's new to me. It's a great car.....dark green (I guess that would be hunter green? emerald green?) and runs so smoothly. The first few weeks I had it I was driving everywhere! I made excuses up just to drive it. Now I guess it's old news since today was the first time I drove it since Sunday (either that or the gas prices are making me realize I don't need to drive everywhere).


Isn't she pretty? :)

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Very nice. :)

Shawna said...

Very nice! My old Expedition was that color...loved it!

I too have been trying to practice my photography--I completely sux! LOL I have looked into the Photography for Dummies series for regular ol' digital cameras...nothing fancy. I so badly want to learn to take good picture.

Unknown said...

very nice! glad you got a new car!