Wednesday, August 01, 2007

My boys

I have finally taken some pictures and uploaded them to the computer. Yeah, I know. I just never get around to it. Though today I took a whole bunch of pics and will be showing them off! :)

Today is Kyle's half birthday. He is 6 months old today. Amazing. Time goes so fast. He's not the little baby anymore that he was....now he's full grown infant. He's rolling over, babbling, screeching, smiling, laughing, cooing, and reaches out for me when he sees me. He's showing his personality already. He's just amazing. He is such a momma's boy too. :) He only stays in daddy's arms for about 5 minutes before he's getting upset. And if daddy is holding him and I walk by, Kyle's face just lights up and he reaches for me! LOL I'm just so in love with this little boy!

Here is his 6 month pics...taken today. Normally I get pics done professionally at 6 months....but due to financial constraints and we are getting our family portraits done in Oct, I might as well wait 2 months. So these were taken by me :)







Ryan is doing well. It's so hard to believe he will be 5 in Oct!! He doesn't like getting his pic taken much anymore...so this was the best I could do. He is all inquisitive (why? why? why?) and curious. Something I'm trying not to discourage him of, but after the 500th question in an hour it gets a bit frustrating! We still play games when we can and play catch outside, take walks to the park. He's a great big brother!


*sniff* *sniff* They's growing up.

3 comments:

Cindy said...

I love Kyle's smile in that first one! Too cute! And Ryan is getting SO big!

Shawna said...

Look at Kyle's chubby cheeks! And Ryan is a doll--wait until the girls start calling LOL

Unknown said...

awwww they both are so cute!