Thursday, August 02, 2007

Kyle's 6 month appt

We had the 6 month well check appt this morning. It was the easiest well check appt I ever had. I had no concerns at all...he is totally healthy, and since I've been through it all before I didn't have any questions either.


Now for the stats:


16 lbs 7 oz

26 inches


in the 50th percentile for both!!!!!!!! Now that seems very average to most of you....but mind you....first off he was born at 5 lbs 5 oz and was in the 3rd percentile. Secondly, I don't have big babies. LOL Ryan was 17 1/2 lbs at 1 year.....so only a pound short of that at 6 months is HUGE to me!!


Dr. said he is perfect....no issues or concerns.


He received 3 shots. He cried when he got them but by the time we got to the car he was fine. Once I got home I fed him and put him down for a nap. I don't expect any problems.


My baby is growing up!

4 comments:

Cindy said...

Wow, if he's caught up that much, maybe he's going to end up a BIG kid! You wouldn't know what to do. :)

Unknown said...

awwww he is getting so big! seems like just yeaterday he was born! congrats on his good check up!

1UP RPG said...

Yay for healthy babies! :

Bob

From "That's My Answer"

Mary said...

Love the pic! He's growing like a little weed. Glad the appt went well.