Sunday, July 29, 2007

In answer.....

To Shawna's question in a comment the other day.....she asked if we were TTC again.

Answer: no. Not yet anyway.

I'm actually on the fence about this one. Part of me is very much still going through the baby fever thing.....Kyle is growing up so fast already...rolling over and eating baby food and soon will be sitting and mobile. I have so much love for that little boy now that I barely let Bob do anything anymore with his care! I just love spending time with him. I've always wanted 4 or 5 kids.....so part of me is thinking 2 down, more to go! LOL Plus, I'm 32. I'm not getting any younger. I already have complications during pregnancy.....and it just increases the older you get. It took 2+ years to get pg with Kyle.....I can only imagine how long it might take this time (being as my cycle is already mirroring what it was before I got pg and I'm even on bcp).

However, part of me is just freaked at the thought of gettting pg again. My pregnancies as I just mentioned are tough....I tend to have complications. Plus, I remember being soooooo tired throughout.....it was hard with a 3 yr old....I can only imagine how hard it would be with a 5 yr old and a 1 yr old!! Yikes. Just thinking of all the work....sleepless nights again......not to mention I just got over PPD......to have to go through all that again......
Our insurance has also changed....they now cover only 80% of everything...which would mean we'd owe much more than last time. We just can't afford that at this time.

At this time I'm currently on bcp...mainly to stabelize my hormones. I'm considering going off from them as I'm not comfortable being on them....yet at the same time I'm freaked out over going off of them for fear of an "accident". I really would like to "not try but not prevent" but I don't know.

I need to pray about it and figure out what I want to do. I do have some time.

So to answer the question....currently we are not ttc. :)

4 comments:

Cindy said...

Good luck with your decisions. It's never and easy choice but fertility issues just complicate things.

Shawna said...

Well that about covered it from every angel LOL Whatever happens will will be the right thing--enjoy the boys you have for the time being. They are beautiful boys, Brenda!

Unknown said...

((((Hugs))))) Brenda, I ahvent had the baby yet, but im already looking at Pros/cons of having another. I was happy with just one, Casey wanted on biological, I gave in, no big deal. I dont think I want more then these 2 :o)

Michelle said...

I don't envy your decision making ahead....so many things to consider can drive you nuts. Prayer will get you through. Don't forget...none of it happens in our time!