Monday, April 02, 2007

5 things I have never revealed....

So technically I have not been tagged with this meme, but I was challenged to attempt it. So here is 5 things I have never revealed on this site.

1. My 4.5 year old son is not fully potty trained. As embarrassing as it is to admit it. He is pee trained and night time trained...but just refuses to do #2 in the potty. He is extremely stubborn....nothing I try has worked.

2. I have a hard time getting up in the mornings. My husband usually has to coax me out of bed in the morning...mainly by offering me sex. Either I give it up or I get up. blah. Guess what I normally choose?

3. I'm having lack of motivation to blog lately. I know I have lots of readers but lately I just feel like nothing I say is really of interest. I'm attempting to get my confidence and esteem, along with motivation back.

4. I never thought things would be different with a second child than with the first. I always thought I'd still take as many pics and video and talk about him as much. Not so. Not as many pics have been taken and absolutely no video. It's so bad.

5. I love doing laundry. It's my favorite chore to do...in fact, it's not really a chore for me because I actually enjoy doing it.

So there are some things I have never revealed before (at least, I don't think I have).

2 comments:

and rudeness said...

Good list girl. I hope you find the motivation you need to blog!! I love hoping over to read!

And I like to do laundry too. :) Well, everything BUT put away.

Anonymous said...

I have trouble getting out of bed in the morning too. I have THREE alarms that go off, and I press snooze ever few minutes for about 1 hour.... it's embarrassing.