Thursday, September 28, 2006

Busy

I haven't blogged much this week due to several reasons. First, I have a lot going on due to almost constant dr appts! (u/s on Monday, dr appt on Wed, and now next week another u/s on Tuesday).
And I'm also battling a cold. Not fun when pregnant. But hey, it's what I have to deal with for a healthy baby!

There hasn't been a whole lot to update on. I'm still attempting to write my book. I wrote 5 pages this past weekend....about half a scene since it's a long scene.

Next week is going to be busy. Monday is Ryan's birthday....can you believe he will be 4?? Doesn't seem possible. Tuesday is my advanced u/s at Froedtert Hospital, Wed is Awana, Thursday is Ryan's dr appt, Sat is professional pictures and Ryan's party. I'm tired just thinking about it all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't overdo>

Mom