Sunday, October 01, 2006

My baby's birthday!!

I'm posting a bit early, but I will be busy tomorrow. Oct 2 (tomorrow) is Ryan's birthday! He is 4!! Hard to believe. He's growing up so fast.

I remember when he was born like it was yesterday. Yet here he is, 4 years later, running, counting, talking up a storm (can you say NEVER is quiet?). He has come so far from that tiny little peemie he was when he was born. A time when we thought he wasn't going to ever get big. Grant it, he's still smaller than most kids his age, but he sure has come a long way!

He is really excited about his birthday. I sure hope he sleeps tonight. Not sure exactly what we are doing tomorrow....but dh took the day off and we will spend it together as a family. His party is this coming Sat (Oct 7) where he will be getting most of his presents, but he will certainly get one tomorrow. There is a play chainsaw (made by Home Depot) that he has been asking for about a zillion times a day! So he will be getting that tomorrow. The kid is spoiled. :)

So I'm taking a moment to celebrate the life and my love for my precious little sweet pea.

Happy Birthday Ryan!! Mommy loves you! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is Grandparents greates joy!

Grandparents

Cindy said...

Happy birthday, Ryan!