Friday, September 22, 2006

Thursday night tv!

Last night was the season premiere of Grey's Anatomy. You bet I watched! In fact, dh hates the show, so I ended up watching it in the cold basement by myself (you'd think he would be nice and let the pg woman have the comfy couch upstairs, but that's a whole other topic). Either way it was still good! It feels so good to watch it again! It wasn't as exciting as the season finale last year of course, but still good. Very realistic portrayal of Izzy overcome with grief, and what's up with Meredith not choosing at all? I say she should go for the vet....I like him. McDreamy is getting annoying....like him and all, but really, I think he should be with Addison.

I was really upset with the storyline though about the newborn. Not really upset that they did the storyline...as it happens all the time...but stories like that always hit a nerve with me. After dealing with infertility for 2+ years, it really hurts to see some teenage girl hiding her pg and then dumping her child in a trashcan. I shiver thinking about it. It makes me so angry....since there are so many women that want children so badly and can't. I was happy though that they did mention the New Haven law....where a mother can take her newborn to any fire dept, police dept, or hospital (and some churches) within the first 72 hours and not be charged.

Anyway, it was a good episode. I'm looking forward to next week!

Also watched a show called 6 Degrees. That was also a really good show! A definite must see this season! I loved how the 6 characters has never met before and how their lives become intertwined. Very interesting, and kept my attention. I'm liking it.

So Thursday night tv is a hit! Check them out if you haven't already!

1 comment:

Shawna said...

I was watching alone too LOL Joe hates my tv selections! I want Merideth to choose McDreamy...the vet kinda creeps me out LOL

And I skip 6 Degrees...I am a big, long time ER fan and it was amazing!!!!

So my Sunday tv watching of Desparate Housewives and Grey's Anatomy has now become my Thursday tv night of Grey's Anataomy and ER...still love Desparate Housewives...gets a bit goofy though at times.