Monday, September 11, 2006

First Packer game....

Did NOT go very well. auhg. I hope this is not how the whole season is going to go. And we played against the BEARS of all teams. Of all teams to lose against, and not just lose, but lose BADLY, it had to be them.

Chicago Bears- 26
Green Bay Packers- 0

Not a single point. augh. It was awful..they creamed us. Pretty sad too when your own 3 year old starts cheering for the other team. (even though he was wearing a Packer jersey).

Maybe we'll get 'em next time. I hope. (by the way....very sad when your punter throws the ball better than your QB!!). I think Favre just had an off day. I hope we can do better next time! I still stand by my "Go Pack Go!". :) They may stink but I still like them.

1 comment:

Shawna said...

Ummm, yeah...big lose there LOL