Monday, September 11, 2006

5 years...never forget

Just wanted to mention that we should keep the victims families and all those affected by the terrorist attacks in our prayers today. Hard to believe it's been 5 years. It will be one of those events that our children will come up to us and ask us "What were you doing when you heard the news?" As time goes on, sometimes we have a tendancy to forget what happened or feel it's not as important since so much time has passed. But we should never forget what happened. No need to dwell on it all day or anything, just take a moment to say a prayer today.

1 comment:

Shawna said...

I honestly couldn't tell you what I was doing and dread the day my kids do ask. I know I was home with David as a baby...just doing stuff about the house, but not sure what I was doing exactly or eben which tv I watched coverage on.