Sunday, November 19, 2006

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving is coming up in a few days. It's the time of year where we reflect on all our blessings and give thanks to the One who made it all possible. Though praise shouldn't be limited to just one day a year, but rather everyday all year round.

I'm am so so thankful to my Lord for all my blessings. I have my health, my husband, my son, a nice house, family, all the things I have. I'm thankful that I live in the USA and have food, clothing, shelter, etc. I'm also incredibly grateful for the new life I am carrying. I am truly blessed beyond my wildest imagination. It's all because of my Lord! Praise His holy name!

Here is the lyrics to one of my favorite praise songs. Make sure you reflect this Thanksgiving on all the blessings that Jesus has given to you. Even if your life seems bleak, there is always something to be thankful for. Jesus loves us, and all praise and glory go to Him!

Happy Thanksgiving! :)

Artist - Don Moen
Album - Various Songs
Lyrics - Thank You Lord


I come before you today
And there's just one thing that I want to say
Thank you lord
Thank you lord
For all you've given to me
For all the blessings that I cannot see
Thank you lord
Thank you lord

**With a grateful heart
With a song of praise
With an outstretch arm
I will bless your name
Thank you lord
I just wanna thank you lord
Thank you lord
I just wanna thank you lord
Thank you lord

For all you've done in my life
You took my darkness and gave me your light
Thank you lord
Thank you lord
You took my sin and my shame
You took my sickness and healed all my pain
Thank you lord
Thank you lord

2 comments:

Cindy said...

I, too, am incredibly thankful for what I have.

Shawna said...

Still working on it, Brenda...this year has been a tough one for me and only seems to be getting harder towards the end.