Monday, November 13, 2006

Go Packers!

This weekend was the Viking/Packer game. Oh what a game it was! The two have always been big rivals, being the state next door. I was a little worried at first, since the Pack hasn't been doing well this season and we were playing at the Superdome...which is known for it's extreme loudness.
But they didn't let me down! It looked like my old Packer team again! They were awesome! Favre was playing almost at his best, and Driver made an incredible 82 yard run for a touchdown! What a game!

Green Bay Packers- 23
Minnesota Vikings- 17

Now if only we can play like that every week! :)

1 comment:

Shawna said...

OK...glad you enjoyed it LOL I like football too but rarely watch it...college ball is my favorite...not quite as perfected yet, still some good action!