Thursday, January 31, 2008

Happy Birthday Kyle!



Just in case I don't get to post tomorrow.....




A big huge Happy Birthday to Kyle......who will be ONE tomorrow!!! :)




I can't believe the baby that I tried so desperately for, that I spent over two years trying to conceive and wanted so badly, is now one years old. Where did that time go?




He is becoming quite the young boy already, with his very own unique personality...so different from Ryan.




He's very independant and curious. He loves to explore the world around him and that of course means getting into everything.




He's already walking, though he still prefers crawling as it's faster.




He's not my "baby" anymore.....as now he's considered a toddler. My precious boy :)




Happy Birthday Kyle Michael. We love you!


1 comment:

Cindy said...

Happy birthday, Kyle!