Wednesday, January 16, 2008

5 in a row meme

Name one thing I do everyday:

Check my email.

Name two things you wish you could learn:

quilting
singing

Name three things that remind you of your childhood:

My Little Ponies
smell of homemade bread
popcorn with parmesean cheese on it (seriously, it's really good!)

Name four things that you love to eat but rarely do:

shrimp
lobster
steak
donuts
(yes I have expensive taste!)

Name five things that make you feel good:

making my children smile/laugh
a night out
studying God's Word
snuggling with hubby
family days

1 comment:

Shawna said...

I love seeing what everybody does each day and what they love to eat but rarely do LOL So fascinating. So far, most of us love the seafoods (lobster) and rarely eat it... could it possibly be the price OL