Friday, June 01, 2007

Kyle's 4 month appt!

He is my chunker for sure!!!! LOL


Dr. says he is a very healthy, normal little boy!


His stats:13 lbs 12 oz!!!

24.5 inches


He is in the 45 percentile for both weight and length!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!! That may seem small to most of you....but Ryan has NEVER made it past the 5th percentile.....and Kyle was born in the 3rd percentile!!! to go from the 3rd to the 45th is AMAZING!!!!!!! He is my chipmunk for sure!!


Dr says that Ryan will most likely be closer to my size while Kyle will be closer to Bob's size.


He can start cereal now! Yay! I've been looking forward to that for a while now! He also got 4 shots...he did well. I have plans to go out tomorrow so we'll see if he gets cranky like last time. I may have to cancel.


I'm just so happy he's doing so well!!! Amazing how much he has grown since he was born....when the dr thought he had IUGR and was 5 lbs 5 oz.

This was taken about 2 weeks ago....I need to update!

2 comments:

Shawna said...

Yeah! He is a little chipmunk LOL What a cutie!

Cindy said...

I just want to pinch those chubby cheeks! He's such a cutie!