Wednesday, June 06, 2007

First time eating rice cereal

Sunday evening was the first time we gave Kyle rice cereal. Let me tell you, it was VERY different from Ryan. Ryan loved it the first time he had it. He would have eaten the whole thing if I had let him. He never was much into the bottle....but loved his baby food.

Kyle on the other hand....well, the pictures speak for themselves.



LOL He didn't like it at first. Though now that he's had it a few times he does better with it...actually seems to like it now. I can't wait until we get to the baby food!

3 comments:

Shawna said...

LOL Those are priceless, Brenda!!! He probably thought you were trying to poison him LMBO WHAT is mom giving me???? Gads!!!!

Unknown said...

LMBO....oh my word that is too funny......I love the gagging picture, that is priceless......LOL. He is adorable by the way. Christopher loved cereal, Hannah hated it, Jennifer.....well she will eat anything that doesnt eat her first......LOL.

and rudeness said...

HAHAHA... my goodness! How cute.

I absolutely LOVE the middle picture! He made SURE he let you know what he thought!