Sunday, December 10, 2006

I'm here I swear!!!!

I need to apologize to my whole 7 readers (haha).....it seems I haven't updated in ages. I mean to just about everyday...I think about it. But I never get a chance to or I find something else that needs my attention.
Especially recently with the holidays. Between my Bible study I'm working on (which takes up a lot of time), various social things (MOPS for one), taking Ryan to Awana, Christmas parties, Christmas shopping (which I'm only about half done and haven't wrapped anything), and trying to spend time with family (mainly dh and Ryan) and friends...it's been difficult to find time to breath much less write my blog!!

Coming up.....I will post some pics of Ryan playing in the 14 inches of snow we got. I also came home from the store today to see a big snowman in our backyard! Dh and Ryan were out this afternoon (since it actually warmed up a bit...40 degrees!!) and they made a snowman. It's so cute.

Anyway, I do have plans to update more often...I swear!!!! I used to update just about every day....lately though it's just been hard as I haven't had the time or the energy. Check back often though as I might surprise you!! LOL

4 comments:

Cindy said...

Looking forward to the pictures!

Shawna said...

I'll be looking those up-dates LOL And oh, ummmmmmm, 40 degress in NOT warming up....it is FREEZING thank you very much! LOL

Anonymous said...

can't wait for the pictures! I've missed you!

tinamtl said...

Thank you very much for the Christmas Card Brenda!

Ryan is adorable and your belly is so cute!

14 inches of snow - WOW - can we borrow 2 or 3 inches for Christmas?