Thursday, September 04, 2008

Yes finally

I know....been ignoring the blog again. So much has been going on...where to start??

My childhood best friend got married Aug 9. It was a blast! It was a beautiful wedding, set at the War Memorial in downtown Milwaukee. It was a gorgeous day and everything was perfect.

I had another Great White concert I went to Aug 23 in Greenwood IL. at the Galt Airport. It was an incredible show! Tons of stuff to talk about there...but I don't want to share too much info about it right now. All I can say is it was incredible! Man, I LOVE that band!!!

Ryan started his first day of kindergarten Sept 2. He LOVES it! He goes all day....which is something we both aren't used to. He is used to taking a nap during the day, and I'm used to him being home all day. He seems to be adjusting well, and he really likes school. It's nice having some time alone with Kyle too, and when Kyle goes down for his 2 hour nap, I can either get stuff done around the house, or have some nice quiet time (like now when I'm on the computer LOL).

Ryan also started Awana Sept 3. He is a Sparky this year. Oh boy has he been looking forward to that!! He was bouncing off the walls last night waiting for it! He is going to have a blast. I just hope it won't be too much for him with school, since he doesn't get to bed until almost 9pm on Wed nights. We'll see how today goes at school! LOL

I'm going up to St. Paul MN this weekend to see Amy (above mentioned childhood best friend). We were supposed to go to a Great White show there in St. Paul, but it was canceled. So I'm goin anyway and we'll go out and have a great time anyway! I'll be back on Monday.

I've been quite the busy bee lately! Pictures to come!

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Have a great time this weekend! And about the updating thing...yeah, I've been bad too. But I figure this little "starting over" we're doing is a good enough reason to stop ignoring my poor blog!

Mandy said...

Wow sounds like you are just having tons of fun!!! I'm glad your little guy is having fun in school.