Monday, September 15, 2008

Ryan's first day of school

OK...I know it was 3 weeks ago. Yes, I'm behind, as usual. Darn myspace. LOL

Anyway, Ryan had his first day of kindergarten Sept 2. It was his first time going for a full day, since preschool was just 3 hours for 3 days a week. He is now going M-F 7:30am-2:30pm. It's a long day for a child who is used to napping after lunch!

He loves it! He had such a blast the first day. He couldn't stop talking (much like his mommy when excited!). He is learning all kinds of new things and new friends. Now if only I can keep him away from the bad influences......

And he's so excited to have a spiderman backpack and lunch box! LOL

I'm so glad my baby likes school :)



4 comments:

Cindy said...

How cute! That backpack is almost as big as him. :)

Sandy said...

Awww...that backpack looks so BIG on him! How adorable!

Shawna said...

Look how cute! 7:30!!! Good Lord! That is so early for the little guys... our high schoolers start at 7:30 and I still think it is too early for them LOL what happen to school being from 9:00 - 3:00 like when I was little?

Mandy said...

Im glad he likes school. He looks so cute with that backpack