Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Punk rock or Rainbow Hair?

Ryan (my 5 yr old) attended Vacation Bible School last week at IBC. This year he actually loved it! We tried it last year, but it didn't work out. He cried most of the time on the first day, and he had told me he didn't want to go back. I think it was too overwhelming for him....300 kids screaming and singing...it's a lot for a 4 yr old to take in.

So this year, it worked out great....he was so excited! After the first night he literally talked the whole way home! He just had a blast.

This year's theme was SonWorld....learning about Christ through an amusement park. Each night was a "theme"...such as tacky tourist, where the kids had to dress up in mismatched outfits, or groovy night, dressing in 60's fashions. One night was crazy hair night. Since Ryan is a boy and has a short haircut, I had to get a little creative.

How's this for creativity?And mommy got into the fun too.




We were rockin the hair do's.

4 comments:

Sandy said...

That's some awesome hair...on both of ya!

melly~ said...

wow. VBS has sure changed since i was a kid! ;)

surfed in from That's My Answer on 'Where you goin' wednesday'.

Have a great day!

ShannonW said...

Hi! I am just vising from "That's My Answer!"

Great hair...both of you! I think it is awesome that you joined in the fun :)

Remilda Graystone said...

I like the hair. It's cool! Very colorful!

-seawater