Sunday, July 20, 2008

The 3 "r's"...reading, writing, and revising

I haven't posted about my book in quite some time. Just wanted to update on the progress. Yes, progress has actually been made!

I am currently revising/editing, and am finished with Part 1! Woo hoo! That was the hardest one to revise though...I had a lot of changes to make and rewriting to go along with that.

Part 2 and 3 shouldn't take nearly as long since it's more minor changes. Then I will have Monica read through it again and make more changes. It's a never ending battle!

But yes, I still am working on it. It's slow going, but it's still in progress. Hopefully someday you will be able to pick it up at your local bookstore! :)

1 comment:

Remilda Graystone said...

I'm glad you've gotten some progress on your story and wish you the best of luck with the rest. You've done a lot more than I've done with my story. :D Good luck with the rest!