Friday, November 02, 2007

New pics


As you can see from my profile pic, we just recently had our pictures taken. I always like to get them done in Oct. since that's Ryan's birthday (and I like getting pictures taken close to birthdays), plus, Oct is usually when JC Penny starts their Christmas pics.

I have been going to JC Penny for 5 years now....ever since Ryan was a baby. I've always been happy with the job they have done. Previous years the pictures have always turned out nicely, and have had many selections on what to order. They have always complied with what I wanted or what I had in mind.

This year, it was very disappointing. First off, they were really busy. They normally aren't so busy the first week of Oct, so I felt very rushed while taking the pictures. All the pictures have the same background (I had wanted several different backgrounds for variety along with certain themes I wanted). In the midst of the rush I had forgotten to get a picture with both Ryan and Kyle in their dress clothes. And I had a change of clothes for the boys because I wanted a sports themed (particularly Green Bay Packers) picture of the boys together. Normally they give props and various backgrounds to match what you want. Not this time. No props. Nothing. It was all very disappointing.




But at least some pictures turned out well and I received them within two weeks. So I guess I can't complain too much. Here we are as a family. Ryan is 5 yrs and Kyle is 8 months.


1 comment:

Cindy said...

Such a lovely family. You must be so proud.