Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Wednesday3

Do you prefer to write with a pen or pencil?

Honestly, neither. I prefer using the computer. When I sit down to write my novel, I can't do anything writing unless I'm on the computer. I just don't have the patience (or the penmanship) to write "old school". But if I'm forced to write, I'd much rather have a pen. I don't press hard enough for the pencil to show up.

What was the last great movie you watched?

Haha. That's a funny question. The last movie I watched was Twister about a week ago. The last "great" movie.....or what I consider to be really great.....I don't even remember. I don't watch movies very often.

What makes you want to be with the person you are with?

Lots of things....but the one thing that sticks out the most is his sense of humor. He can make me laugh no matter what...even when I don't want to. That's one of the things that made me fall in love with him.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I haven't seen a movie in I don't know how long. I either fall asleep or have to rock a baby back to sleep!

I can't imagine writing a novel by hand. Good luck in your writing process!

Shawna said...

Loved Twister LOL

Must use pen...hate pencil, unless it is mechanical...then I put it into computer format, that was how I wrote my book LOL Now I use the computer too.