Wednesday, July 05, 2006

4th of July

We had a good Independance day. I decided to take Ryan to a parade. There weren't any around us (of course) but there was one in the town next to my parents. So we drove to my parents house and ate lunch, then they took Ryan and I to the parade. I wasn't too sure how well Ryan would sit, but he loved every second of it! He sat in his little lawnchair the whole hour long parade! He loved the firetrucks, the marching bands, and of course, all the candy they throw out for the kids!
He had a great time and really enjoyed it.

Here is grandpa, grandma, and Ryan just before the parade.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I wish we had done something like that. I used to take Collin to all that stuff when he was small. I need to start taking time to do those things again. That's what memories are made of!