Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Honestly....I swear

I swear I didn't forget about you....or this blog. I really haven't.

I just have other priorities I guess. My book has been a huge thing for me lately. I've been incredibly motivated thanks to a friend of mine who has offered to critique it for me. So I have been busting my butt trying to finish editing it so she can read it. I don't have too much left to edit either...so we are almost there. Then the sad part....I will have to edit some more!! LOL Edit, edit, edit. The joys of writing. :)

I've also been critiquing her book....so that comes with quite a bit of reading. So mainly if I'm not writing my own, I'm reading hers, or I'm on myspace!! haha I know. But I've really been enjoying it lately.

I had some time on Monday since Ryan spent the day (and 2 nights) at grandma's and I just had Kyle....but I opted to be the Domestic Engineer (haha) and clean the house. Or parts of it anyway. Always something to get in the way. Why would I want a clean house anyway?

Anyway, I will take time out of my busy schedule soon to update. I have some cute pictures from the church Spring musical Ryan was in. It was adorable!

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Hey, you know what? I understand! Remember when I first started my new blog and I told you how I wanted to really stick to it this time? HA! All of the sudden, life smacked me in the face and told me to prioritize! Right now, I have to choose between a blog entry and a nap ;-)

Shawna said...

Great news on the book! Moving forward is always a pleasure as we begin to see a labor of love actually birthing.