Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Opinions!!

Alright...I know many people READ my blog...but not many seem to REPLY. Here's a chance to make your voice (or type) heard (or read)!

I will continue to do Writer's Wed (I know I slacked off last week...with the whole pg news I just was too excited to think of anything else)...but I would like opinions on what you would like to read.

Would you like more poetry? A short story? More Dynasty 2? Another excerpt from my current book? An excerpt from a previous novel? A character profile? Any requests?

Let me know what YOU would like to read!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I just like to check and see how things are going with you and your family. I'm not sure I really like to see a particular thing. Sorry I'm not much help!

Anonymous said...

lucky get through my regular e-mails don't have lots of time in the summer for the computer that is more of a winter pass time.

mom