Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I've been where??

Please forgive my absentness around here. I have been MIA again. It's not that I don't want to write or that I don't have anything to write about. I just haven't had the motivation recently. I'm hoping to get it back soon as I have a lot of things coming up that will make interesting posts. I will be going on a vacation to St. Paul/Minn, MN this coming weekend...childless! A whole 5 days without kids or hubby...just a girls weekend.
I have some concerts coming up, and rummage sale. So much going on.

Anyway, I wanted to let everyone know I'm still around. I will write when I have something interesting to write about!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

5 days with no kids or hubby?! Holy cow! What are you going to do with yourself? :) That's wonderful, hon. Have fun!

Unknown said...

well just write about the mischief the kids get into.....that'll do it.......LOL. If your house is like mine, there is never a dull moment.....LOL.